“Where friends who sit together
can knit or crochet together!”
All About Yarn is participating in the
MN SHOP HOP, April 9-12
Thurs., April 9 (10-8pm), Fri. (10am-6pm), Sat. (10am-5pm), Sun. (noon-4)
Here are the highlights:
1) each shop commission’s a specialty yarn to be created in their own unique color way and this yarn, color and company chosen for their creation must be kept secret until the shop begins…however the theme which inspired my yarn is a Minnesota Winter Sunset!
2) raising money for local food shelves is also top priority and last year we raised an unprecedented $22,000 dollars with most of that money raised prior to the beginning of the hop via the VIP pass. And if you donate to the food shelf you will receive a collectable stitch marker!
***and All About Yarn raised more money than any other shop by a significant amount*** and we are currently well ahead of all other shops this year too…I very proud of our genorous community at All About Yarn.
3) this year there are three levels of donation and as always incentives are built in to donate…all hop donees receive a collectable …a crystal stitch marker.
4) at every shop you visit you will get a free pattern designed also by each shop especially for the hop!
5) each shop will have three daily grand prize drawings and when you finish your shop hopping you will turn in you pass for a prize drawing even if you only stop at one shop!
6) and if you make it to all 17 shops your pass will be eligible for the grand and first & 2nd prize drawings with value’s of $4400…these prizes will be gift cards this year!!!
We have looms for sale and weaving classes too…check out the class page under weaving for pricing.
All About Yarn, is part of the Custom Fit Sweater Program and is leading the country in number of customers who have taken the sweater knitting plunge with over 150 new members. Photos of finished sweaters are shown in the Project Gallery.
Check out our Ravelry page for patterns that we sell at the shop and for free patterns too!
New shop samples made weekly!
At All About Yarn, when your receipts total $300 you then receive 20% off on as large a purchase as you desire on your next shopping trip, classes excluded.
Classes held morning and nightly here! Open for fiber enthusiasts to sit and enjoy all other times!
My son-in-law holding hand made traditional Christmas Socks from our family pattern now into the 4th generation with the birth of my 1st grandchild.
New photos in the photo galleries of projects are added weekly.
Join us on Friday afternoon from 2-5 pm. Meet new friends! The fireplace table and chairs will be reserved for those of you who want to come on in and sit and knit or crochet. The Kuerig is available with lots of choices.
Since we have opened we have been providing a space for the “Mother Bear Project” to meet at our shop. They meet every 4th Friday morning of the month from 10-12. New members are always welcome.